FOREIGN CURRENCY CHECKING ACCOUNT
Having a foreign currency checking account is the best solution both for handling remittances abroad and for receiving and clearing checks. At Travelex Bank, you can count on the two account models available: issuance and receipt.
- Agencies, tour operators and tourism service providers.
- International credit card management companies.
- Carriers residing, domiciled or based abroad.
- Exchange brokers and securities distributors.
- Companies implementing and developing projects in the energy sector.
- Public administration organization or companies authorized by the Brazilian Central Bank.
- Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos (Brazilian Post Office Company – ECT).
- Insurers, reinsurers and reinsurance brokers.
- International organizations, embassies and foreign delegations.
PRODUCT INTENDED FOR
- Comfort, safety and agility in operations.
- A specialized team for customer orientation.
- Protection against exchange variation.
- Access to SWIFT¹ for performing international transactions.
- Convenience to carry out transactions through Internet Banking.
- Banking channel available to receive funds in foreign currency.
- Payment flow planning.
¹ The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications allows the exchange of messages between financial institutions in a highly secure environment, where each financial institution has its own address, the SWIFT or BIC Code.
*Upon prior consultation.